Does CFSG work in my best interest?
Great question! We are proud to commit to the following principles:
1. We will always put our clients' best interest first.
2. We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
3. We will not mislead clients, and will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
4. We will work to avoid conflicts of interest as much as possible. However, the nature of certain interactions may introduce potential conflicts (such as certain forms of compensation). When they arise, we will fully disclose and fairly manage any unavoidable conflicts.
In other words, we're committed to the Golden Rule. We will treat you with the honesty and integrity that you would expect from someone with whom you are entrusting your retirement.
How is CFSG compensated?
We work almost exclusively on a fee basis. In the rare situation where your needs require an investment product that pays a commission, we will fully disclose any potential commissions in advance. There is no charge for our initial set of meetings and prior to being invited to become a client we will detail in writing exactly how much it will cost to work with our firm (at the same time we will also detail the benefits you could expect from working with our firm).
How is CFSG different from other firms?
There are at least two important things about our firm that separate us from others:
1. Our strengths are strategic planning, wealth management and income planning . We are specialists in these areas and have a keen understanding of the issues individuals face and how to solve those issues.
2. We limit the number of new clients we take on to those we believe we can deliver massive value and personalized service.
Why should I hire CFSG?
Another great question! But first, let us explain why you shouldn’t hire us.
If you’re looking for an advisor who promises to “beat the market” by predicting future movements of the markets or economy, you’re in the wrong place. Why? Trying to guess where things outside of our control are headed with any kind of consistency is virtually impossible. In other words, our crystal ball is broken.
But if you’re interested in managing things you can control like lowering your tax bill, implementing proven investment strategies to moderate risk, and creating a retirement income stream to last a lifetime, so that you can focus on what matters most to you in retirement, you’re in the right place.
To schedule a consultation contact our offices at 719-549-6498 or send us an email.